Sunday, October 07, 2007

07102007

SORRY 404..


That I've been keeping the photos of our class in my computer and not sharing them with you guys.. Reckon that I got too paranoid lest the photos are abused/misused..
But I just watched the CD CK gave us..


..and I decided that I'll send ALL the photos I have of you guys to ALL of you in the near future, for memories' sake. Hope that you guys would remember the memories woven with every classmate, and preserve the friendships, if not building on.


There's a saying that Things left unsaid would eventually become regrets of the future..


Hope that you guys would not leave anything unsaid to any other classmate in class.. Keeping them to yourself would not bring your message across in time before graduation.. Let there be no regrets.. =)


Meanwhile, do remember to work hard in these last 14 days we have left until O Levels. =)


On the other hand, please make sure that you get the Physics Other Schools papers (Anderson, Bukit Panjang, CHIJ, Crescent Girls..) from me TOMORROW after your Chemistry lesson. In addition, you'll be getting a note on Physics Practical which I hope would benefit you guys.


Don't worry, you don't have to pay for the additional sheet of "tips". =)


So from now, feel free to download the photos put up by me in Friendster or anywhere else to keep for yourself. =)


Once again, good luck, people, for O Levels in advance.


~Emo-ing Hui Ying~


P.S.: Oh yeah, remember to pay twenty cents tomorrow for your Chem Notes.

No comments: