Sunday, April 01, 2007

01042007

Happy April Fools' Day, people!
Seems like no one else is interested or free to update, so here I am..
This evening, I smsed people a lame joke of April Fools' Day, including Shi Ling.
The following SMS conversation starts from the first SMS she replied.
SL: May I know who you are?
Me: Are you shilin?
[P.S.: Spelt her name wrongly intentionally.]
SL: Yes and who are you?
Me: Don you remember me? You gave me your number when our school went to your school yesterday....
SL: Your name is?
Me: Bernita!?
SL: Um.. which school are you from?
Me: St Margaret!
SL: Oh ok sorry I don't remember...
Me:
GOTCHA! HAHA..
Actually I am..
HWEE YIN YOUR-
PHYSICS BESTEST FRIEND! ^_^
HAPPY APRIL FOOL!
*******************************
Damn cool right? =)
Next up, the following are photos of various expressions. So, try and piece them up together to make a story or part thereof. The most creative entry will win a toblerone bar. =)
Rules and Regulations:
(1) This competition is limited to within the class.
(2) Entry word count must be within 300.
(3) Entries are to be tagged or published.
(4) Photos used need not be in sequential order.
(5) There will only be ONE winner.
(6) Vulgarities are prohibited.








This post is bubbled by 3cho3yZoo7 @ 10.24PM.

No comments: