Thursday, March 22, 2007

22032007

Hey people! I can finally login! Wahaahaa..
First up, allow me to feature.. OUR CLASS MASCOT! ^_^
Haha.. After those two moving visuals.. Time for some overdue photos.

Post CNY preparations, decorations:
Work by the Maths Pros, I heard. Duno why, but all I know is, wasted lotsa marker ink.
Quoting from XXX,"Never mind lah, refillable now anyway."

Class Noticeboard-
Named Notice Board because we haven't notice the existence of the board.
Oh ya, where's the panda le har?
-__-
NE Board which got us.. FURST? Yep.
Who did the board anyway? Hmm.
Front view of the class- Teacher's view of the class.
And now I know why teachers ask us to sit properly.
=X

BUBUBUGAOSHENG!
Seems like an inverse function, though- don't want BUBUGAOSHENG.
Paiseh, that's lame.
Another pighead at the front, and this time around,
Xue Ye Jing Bu, Poo Poo!

Three girls hard at work. Don't worry, someone is slacking- the one who took this photo.
GUESS WHO...?
me lorh. DUH. *roll eyes*
Mr. Chia's suggestion to cover those ugly spots with the boards.

Not such a good idea afterall.

Let us put our hands together to welcome the painters of the class...

YAPNING AND PHOEBE!

Although in this picture, seems more like Ning'er is nagging, while Phoebe is exploited.
Oh yah, Tia Pong, Vroom and I also painted the class. Did I miss out anyone?Keehai? YongLe? Shir?

FRUIT OF LABOUR!

Good luck, guys, for History tomorrow.
REMEMBER REVISE UNTIL BERLIN BLOCKADE ONLY HORH.

And um. Thanks for SS today, people. ^_^
Tata~ More next time. =)

*3cho3y*

No comments: