Monday, November 27, 2006

Paiseh, forgot to say write my name when I wrote that cashcard message.
I'm HuiYing larh.

And I think the person who replied misunderstood my message.
I wrote that even if the person used up the money inside I would still like the card back cos that card is NOT mine, not because I suspect someone took it.

Perhaps to that you, it's impossible for that person to return it to me, but duh, I'm imploring the impossible here, why else would I appeal for it to be returned?

And yes, Jian Wei and the girls who came on the first night already knew about it and they've already tried to find it. I'm just hoping that if they clean the chalet or something and they find it and it's given to you guys, you guys would know who to return it to.

SOrry if my message wasn't clearly phrased, and I just hope to get my card back, not training for debate competition here. =)

Adios.

No comments: