Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Outing!

Short post! Firstly, wanna thank mak, yiesing, ck for accompanying me to find my wallet, and weihong for sitting beside me and providing entertainment throughout the whole day. I've lost my wallet the third time in the year, and i still managed to find it, i guess i've to thank god! This somehow serves as a warning la, check your things every now and then, you will never expect to lose your valuables one, this is for sure. ( I speak with experience, LOL. )

Only the guys in our class knows this secret, i guess.

Now, for admin stuffs. Out of the 5dollars, 2dollars goes to class fund. This month, 164dollars collected is allocated to pay for worksheets, and i've passed sandra 30dollars for the el notes, and 58dollars for the photocopy lady, I've 76dollars left. This five motnh, i've collected a total of 615dollars for the chalet money. 390dollars goes to lj for the booking of chalet and the bbq pit, meaning to say i've 225dollars left. I've passed shirleen 170dollars for the bbq food, which means i'm now left with 55dollars. I've refund boon pin, yongwei, wenguang, terence, 7dollars each, and shangwei and tiangrong, 5dollars each. In total, i gave them 38dollars. I'm left with 17dollars. So previously, by adding up the 76dollars left, together with this 17dollars, im left with 93dollars.

Conclusion: Class fund has 93 dollars left. If i'm not wrong, there wont be enough money for the bbq food, as well as drinks supply for the 3 days there, therefore i might contribute there a little, and report later on.


MRS WONG!

So for now, from what i've heard, only teysiang, yapning, shangwei, tianrong, wenguang, yongwei, hwee yin, evelyn, are the people that is not going to be present. Thats all for now, some pictures for the day!

Ck!

Vice chairman!

Lj a

No comments: