Sunday, February 01, 2009

Xinmin on Wikipedia

Have you tried searching for Xinmin Secondary School on Wikipedia?

Well, I did, and to my surprise, it is a very complete entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinmin_Secondary_School

I sensed a tinge of sarcasm in the first paragraph, especially the last couple of lines. Maybe I'm too sensitive, but do check it out. Apparently the person who wrote that entry has something against someone. *ahem*

Speaking of which, two things I heard about the current Xinmin system alarmed me.

(1) They sing the school song everyday, and
(2) their recess is an-hour long.

Don't jeer at me for taking so long to know these- that is if, well, you knew before I blogged.

Anyway, that isn't the main point. Thing is, how many of you still have updates of Xinmin...?

No comments: