Monday, January 26, 2009

happy cny

Aiyo, who is this? I don't know who is this very suspense leh. XD

Yep, even less than half the class showed up for the chalet, disappointing to say the least.

I do hope there will be a class outing soon, it's just a case of someone stepping foward to the plate and organizing it. I kinda lost any drive to organize anything 'cos like the chalet, there's a distinct lack of appreciation when any of the usual suspects try to get us together. Say "sian" don't want come liao, it's hardly a excuse. Makes me wonder why do I even bother.

Ok, rant finished. Well, I didn't think a lot of people went back to Xinmin on the 23rd, I certainly gave it a miss. Shout out if you did! Damn the school admin if anyone.

Wishing all 404 people, and friends of 404, a very happy Chinese New Year!


kd

No comments: