Tuesday, January 23, 2007

99th POST
Woah. Seems like no one's free enough to update like me. Well, a little lame but yes. Can someone kindly update after this, because it'd be the 100th post celebration for our class blog, lol. Alright. I shall cut the crap, and proceed with the photos fiesta which ended abruptly some time ago.
(but it's funny why I can find time to blog, yet no time for commonwealth essay.)
I'm wondering which ones to put, and well, here's the choice- Class Chalet 1st night.
Did you guys know that someone was actually injured after the BBQ? See below for more details.



I found myself noble, as I'm putting my own life in danger just by uploading this photo. It's a little unclear, but there's nothing I can do- which, somehow, is a good thing. Need I say who this is? Hmm.. I shall give hints as of the identities of the criminal and the victim bah!

Criminal:

- This photo was taken just after his bath
- He's the one who makes us broke
- He's the one who made us deprived of photocopied materials
- He's a he, obviously
- He was wearing branded garments from top to bottom that night

Victim:

- Not from 404
- Younger than us.

Should be easy enough! If not, just see the name of the photo for the answer bah, losers. No offence. =X

Then.. A few candid shots bah!

I think some people are sway, because they're in the same CCA as me, and thus! I have their candid shots! WooTS!




Wahlao. cannot upload photos cos blogger got problem again.. Haix. Too bad lo.. Hmm.. Since lidat.. I shall just publish the "love poem" we teased Sir Ang with during Class Chalet when we asked him if he ever wrote love letter to his gf before marriage- when he was playing taiti..

You are my trigo,
because without you, I have no identities.

You are my formula,
because without you, I cannot solve my problems.

You are my functions,
because you changed me.

SORRY AH! Don't remember liao. Please edit and add on if you remember. =))

No comments: