Monday, September 18, 2006

hello everyone, ultimate breaking benjamin fan is here to provide you with all ur breaking benjamin needs! I have all three albums, contact me for the songs! Add me if u havnt, lame_sensei@hotmail.com. Songs and movies can also be requested, however movies are rather big and it prolly be better if u dled them ur self then to get it over msn.

Many other rock songs can be take from WeiJin, although he has some problems with his wireless router(ppl have been hacking, poor guy).

Oh ya, CK, Josh, WJ & me went to J8 today. WJ was desperate to get his LOSTz Prophetz album. Sheesh. Luckily he found one. He also bought another at Cp, although it was forced. I found BB's Phobia album there, can someone lend me money buy! Garr. Breaking Benjamin Foreva!

I'll be also providing small I.T services such as spyware clearing (for the I.T. Idiots, that means pop-up removal and other stuff so that ur comp can run faster.) and other misc stuff. I've recently mastered router tinkering, which when done, will allowed the use of programs like Bit Torrent and most other p2p programs if ur router has been blocking them. (I BT the 3 Breaking Benjamin albums)

LJ signing off. Study hard guys.
Cause I wont. ^^
Nah, maybe I will.

No comments: