Sunday, August 27, 2006

2708

Hey guys.. I'm back again..
I've been spending half my lifetime uploading the pictures of Sungei Buloh excursion into my computer [and the other half of my lifetime installing auditionsea]..

Yeong Jing, I promised you to show you the pictures, I guess..
Haha..
I took like.. 127 pictures.. Approx, that is..
I shall put up only the selective few here..
The rest..
Will be in my blog. =)

Scenery on the bus..

[A sign of boredom]



















The SACRED entrance..













Beautiful roots..



















The Do-Rae-Mi Buildings..



















Pencil-Roots..?

Hahaha...



















A beautiful outlook..



















Bird Nest..



















This is where all the belts, wallets and handbags come frUm..



















Home of Mr. I-am-a-0.5corroded-fish-with-a-cute-wife-by-the-name-of-Shir



















MY BELOVED SQUIRREL...





































The empty path ahead..



















The shell-infested ground..



















Benjamin, CunKuang, Joshua...













On the way back..

On the bus..
We welcome our.. tour guide..















..and the constant-autism girl..




















..and the rain just stops..










Ahh.. Those last few were RANDOM..
I was just bored.. Paiseh..
And some pictures at the back would appear smaller, because I compressed the file size in hope to capture more pictures.. Paiseh ah..
Yeong Jing, are these enough?
I couldn't rescue your gooey-eggy sandwich in time, though.
On another note, I think Sungei Buloh is a nice place..
MINUS the mosquito-infested Prawn Pond,
MINUS the long journey..
MINUS that weird foreign family..
Shir and Van would know who I'm saying...
Bah.. What a long entry..
Maybe I'll update my own blog only tomorrow.. Yeapz.
Good luck for SS test tomorrow~
*-echoLATION
p.s.: THOSE playing Auditionsea, please haunt hunt me down. My nickname is 3cho3y in the game. LOL.

No comments: